Approximately two million home burglaries are reported each year in the United States. That’s one burglary every 13 seconds. While no one anticipates a break-in occurring at their home or business, you can’t ignore the numbers. Currently, only 17 percent of homes are equipped with some kind of electronic security system. Given the overwhelming percentage of annual break-ins and burglaries, we at Very Sound Advice think that number is dangerously low. We are committed to helping you secure your home, making it a safe place to live with our surveillance systems & installation services.
Sleep better at night
Our surveillance systems come equipped with a number of security features and we also oﬀer weather-resistant and night-vision options. With Very Sound Advice, you can rest easy knowing that your home or business is protected day and night, rain or shine.
The Beneﬁts of a wired Surveillance System and other considerations:
- Evidence - A security camera can record activity on your property. In the event of vandalism or a break-in, the footage can be reviewed and used as critical evidence.
- Facts - In the event money, inventory, or equipment goes missing, the video surveillance audio & video can be reviewed, and no one will have to point ﬁngers.
- Deterrent - Security cameras can act as a deterrent for criminals, making a break-in less likely to occur.
- Heads Up - A security system can let you know when a package has been delivered to your door step. It also can let you know when a family member is home safe or when they leave. You can even have your system send you a text or email that lets you know you have movement on a certain camera.
- Wired vs. Wireless - Camera systems that are wireless have several limiting factors. Resolution, distance limitation based on the environment, power supply or battery requirements and limited options available in wireless models.
- Cloud Recording vs. Hard Drive Sata recording - Cloud recordings sound cool but there are some problems you might want to consider. If your internet connection is slow, rebooting or not working then you have no recordings. And while a modem reboots you may have up to 12 minutes that your system isn't recording. Considering most break-ins last 5 minutes or less, cloud recording is a pretty large risk.
Find peace of mind with Very Sound Advice
Protect your home or business with a Very Sound Advice surveillance. We can customize each surveillance system for use in any residential or commercial environment. Give us a call today to ﬁnd out more and receive a comprehensiveestimate. We are looking forward to hearing from you!